Elle TENS - 4 or 8 WEEK HIRE
Free 'Mama and I' carry pouch to keep with every hire
The Elle TENS is one of our most popular TENS machines. It is the base model, however it emits electrical impulses identically to the TENS 2 and TENS Plus.
RECOMMENDED BY US MIDWIVES AS A BIRTH ESSENTIAL!
- TENS is a small, portable, battery-operated machine; therefor it is a great option for at home use (and fab for the car ride to hospital too).
- The impulse frequency and strength can be self-adjusted, to suit your needs.
- If you don’t like the feeling, or you’re not getting the desired effect, you haven’t committed to anything. The electrodes can be removed and you are able to try other pain relief options.
- Most importantly, there are no known adverse outcomes from the use of a TENS machine; it is safe for both mum and bub.
Included in your hire:
- Elle TENS – Preset modes (Burst and Boost)
- 4 x brand new reusable electrode pads (can be reused up to 20-30 times)
- 4 x brand new AA batteries (we encourage including a few extra sets of your own - just in case!)
- 2 x leadwires
- Mama and I lanyard and carry satchel
- Full instruction manual
- Free return postage satchel for an easy return of your device (to be lodged by you at your nearest Australia post outlet)
Spare electrodes can be purchased here Spare Electrode Pads – Mama and I TENS
How does our TENS hire work?
- You have the choice of your hire period. Either 4 or 8 weeks. Most mums opt for the 8 week hire as this allows ample opportunity for bubs arrival, and importantly time for you to relax in the postpartum journey.
- Select the date (on the calendar) when you would like to receive your TENS machine. We recommend that you select to receive your TENS when you will be 36 weeks pregnant.
Returning your TENS
- You will receive a reminder when your device is due back, so you don’t forget!
- Once you have finished with your TENS, place contents (dispose of used electrodes) into the prepaid return satchel.
- Drop it in at your nearest Australia Post outlet. Keep your lodgement receipt in case there are any issues with your return.
Late to book/no availability on the calendar?
If you are already 36 weeks + select express shipping to avoid your machine arriving late and missing your birth.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to organise a machine for you on your requested date.
Due in a few months?
You can book your TENS as far in advance as you like. We encourage booking early to avoid missing out due to high demand.
PLEASE NOTE: We will ship your device to you before your selected hire date (when booked early) to ensure your device arrives when requested.
Private Health Rebate
If you have private health insurance you may be covered for a TENS hire and/or purchase rebate. Once you have placed an order with us, you will automatically receive a PDF receipt, which you can then submit to your health provider.
Which TENS is the right one for me?
When choosing your TENS machine remember:
🌸 All machines deliver the same level of pain relief.
🌸The differing factors between the devices are ONLY added bonus features.
We hope this helps when making your decision 🤍
I am still in disbelief at how my amazing and redeeming birth panned out and how the Mama and I Tens got me through it! 3.5 hours of labour and almost birthing in the car, the Tens helped me manage my pain so effectively from my first contraction. The boost was just the most amazing thing and I still had it going after I had my baby boy on a sofa in the lobby of the hospital !
My labour was precipitous and the TENS machine was the only thing that got me through those very quick variations in contractions. Great service, no fuss and super easy to return. Highly recommend!
Elle TENS - 8 WEEK HIRE
I really had a good experience with this tens. I managed to get to 7cm dilated while using it for pain relief during my contractions. The boost button was my best friend.
I could not speak more highly about the use of a TENS during labour and birth, or the service and quality of hiring with Mama and I Tens!! I had an entirely drug free VBAC with an over 4kg baby just using the tens. Also the boost button- 🙌 life saver!