How Eye Masks Work
Eye masks work by blocking out the light that comes through your eyelids when your eyes are closed.
How To Use
Simply slip the eye mask over your eyes and place the soft elastic around the back of your head. The eye mask will sit comfortably over your eyes and top of your nose to block out light.
Made from 100% cotton, cotton/bamboo wadding and elastic. These eye masks have no wheat filling.
We make all of our products in Melbourne so you can be sure of an ethically made and good quality product.
Kim creates all of the designs from her watercolour paintings which focus on native Australian flora and fauna. The Grevillea design features the beautiful flowers of the Grevillea with their delicate individual curling petals and long stamens. The print is on the front of the eye mask and has a lovely soft pink cotton on the back.
Great for Gifting!
Each eye mask also comes with it’s own gift box so they make great baby shower presents!
- Hand made in Australia
- Digitally printed designer fabric
- Perfect size for covering your eyes and blocking out light
- 100% cotton with a pink cotton backing which is super soft
- Includes inner cotton padding for extra comfort
- Size: 20cm x 10cm (elastic is 28cm long)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.