Elle TENS Plus - 8 WEEK HIRE
Free 'Mama and I' carry pouch to keep with every hire!
The Elle TENS Plus is the most advanced TENS machine available in Australia.
RECOMMENDED BY US MIDWIVES AS A BIRTH ESSENTIAL!
- The Elle TENS Plus is a small, portable, battery-operated machine; therefor it is a great option for at home use (and fab for the car ride to hospital too).
- The impulse frequency and strength can be self-adjusted, to suit your needs.
- If you don’t like the feeling, or you’re not getting the desired effect, you haven’t committed to anything. The electrodes can be removed and you are able to try other pain relief options.
- Most importantly, there are no known adverse outcomes from the use of a TENS machine; it is safe for both mum and bub.
Included in your hire:
- Elle TENS Plus – inbuilt birth, pelvic and pain modes including a contraction timer
- 4 x brand new reusable electrode pads (can be reused up to 20-30 times)
- 4 x brand new AA batteries (we encourage including a few extra sets of your own - just in case!)
- 2 x lead wires
- Mama and I lanyard and carry satchel
- Quick start instruction guide
- Free return postage satchel for an easy return of your device (to be lodged by you at your nearest Australia post outlet)
Spare electrodes can be purchased here Spare Electrode Pads – Mama and I TENS
How does our TENS hire work?
- You have the choice of your hire period. Either 4 or 8 weeks. Most mums opt for the 8 week hire as this allows ample opportunity for bubs arrival, and importantly time for you to relax in the postpartum journey.
- Select the date (on the calendar) when you would like to receive your TENS machine. We recommend that you select to receive your TENS when you will be 36 weeks pregnant.
Returning your TENS
- You will receive a reminder when your device is due back, so you don’t forget!
- Once you have finished with your TENS, place contents (dispose of used electrodes) into the prepaid return satchel.
- Drop it in at your nearest Australia Post outlet. Keep your lodgement receipt in case there are any issues with your return.
Late to book/no availability on the calendar?
If you are already 36 weeks + select express shipping to avoid your machine arriving late and missing your birth.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to organise a machine for you on your requested date.
Due in a few months?
You can book your TENS as far in advance as you like. We encourage booking early to avoid missing out due to high demand.
PLEASE NOTE: We will ship your device to you before your selected hire date (when booked early) to ensure your device arrives when requested.
Private Health Rebate
If you have private health insurance you may be covered for a TENS hire and/or purchase rebate. Once you have placed an order with us, you will automatically receive a PDF receipt, which you can then submit to your health provider.
Which TENS is the right one for me?
When choosing your TENS machine remember:
🌸 All machines deliver the same level of pain relief.
🌸The differing factors between the devices are ONLY added bonus features.
We hope this helps when making your decision 🤍
Definitely recommend a TENS machine for your labour and birthing experience. It was the best decision I ever made and it helped me labour in the comfort of my home for a really long time before I needed to go into hospital. Super easy to use with the instructions given and easy to return. Highly recommend.
What a perfect service Mama and I provide! From booking and receiving my tens machine to the ease of using and returning it, it was a fantastic experience. The tens machine itself worked so well for my long labour. I laboured for 72 hours and used the tens machine right up until the last few hours (excepting when I was in the bath/shower). It is very effective in helping with pain management and the contraction timer was such a help!
Thank you for giving me piece of mind and providing an excellent product and service.
I am so happy I hired the tens machine for my labour, it really worked wonders! The machine was easy to use & it was great to have something to focus on doing during contractions.
It arrived on the date selected & the return process is so easy.
This was my second birth but first using a tens machine.. after a 3rd degree tear in my first birth I wanted a intervention free natural birth this time and I believe this wouldn’t have been possible without the tens! The boost function was a life saver!! The mama tens really helped me be able to get through my contractions at home and When we arrived at hospital I was fully dialated I couldn’t believe it! The tens enabled me to have my positive natural birth I dreamed of!!
After my first labour I never would have believed you if you told me I could get through my second drug free. Both of my babies were posterior, however, after the traumatic birth of my daughter I was determined to make my second labour a different experience. My midwife recommend a tens machine and whilst sceptical I hired one.
My labour was fast (2.5 hours in total) and the back pain was extremely intense but with only the help of the tens machine and massage from my husband I managed to go completely drug free and deliver my 4.5kg baby boy in a vastly different experience!!!
Thank you for providing this service and allowing me to see that I could do it!