Elle TENS 2 - 4 OR 8 WEEK HIRE
Free 'Mama and I' carry pouch to keep with every hire!
The Elle TENS 2 is considered to be the second best in the series of TENS machines that we offer.
RECOMMENDED BY US MIDWIVES AS A BIRTH ESSENTIAL!
- The Elle TENS 2 is a small, portable, battery-operated machine; therefor it is a great option for at home use (and fab for the car ride to hospital too).
- The impulse frequency and strength can be self-adjusted, to suit your needs.
- If you don’t like the feeling, or you’re not getting the desired effect, you haven’t committed to anything. The electrodes can be removed and you are able to try other pain relief options.
- Most importantly, there are no known adverse outcomes from the use of a TENS machine; it is safe for both mum and bub.
Included in your hire:
- Elle TENS 2 – Preset modes (Burst and Boost) and a contraction timer
- 4 x brand new reusable electrode pads (can be reused up to 20-30 times)
- 4 x brand new AA batteries (we encourage including a few extra sets of your own - just in case!)
- 2 x leadwires
- Mama and I lanyard and carry satchel
- Quick start instruction guide
- Free return postage satchel for an easy return of your device (to be lodged by you at your nearest Australia post outlet)
Spare electrodes can be purchased here Spare Electrode Pads – Mama and I TENS
How does our TENS hire work?
- You have the choice of your hire period. Either 4 or 8 weeks. Most mums opt for the 8 week hire as this allows ample opportunity for bubs arrival, and importantly time for you to relax in the postpartum journey.
- Select the date (on the calendar) when you would like to receive your TENS machine. We recommend that you select to receive your TENS when you will be 36 weeks pregnant.
Returning your TENS
- You will receive a reminder when your device is due back, so you don’t forget!
- Once you have finished with your TENS, place contents (dispose of used electrodes) into the prepaid return satchel.
- Drop it in at your nearest Australia Post outlet. Keep your lodgement receipt in case there are any issues with your return.
Late to book/no availability on the calendar?
If you are already 36 weeks + select express shipping to avoid your machine arriving late and missing your birth.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to organise a machine for you on your requested date.
Due in a few months?
You can book your TENS as far in advance as you like. We encourage booking early to avoid missing out due to high demand.
PLEASE NOTE: We will ship your device to you before your selected hire date (when booked early) to ensure your device arrives when requested.
Private Health Rebate
If you have private health insurance you may be covered for a TENS hire and/or purchase rebate. Once you have placed an order with us, you will automatically receive a PDF receipt, which you can then submit to your health provider.
Which TENS is the right one for me?
When choosing your TENS machine remember:
🌸 All machines deliver the same level of pain relief.
🌸The differing factors between the devices are ONLY added bonus features.
We hope this helps when making your decision 🤍
I loved using an Elle Tens Plus machine during my labour - I managed to have a completely drug free labour and birth which I wouldn’t have been able to do if I hadn’t used one. Hitting that Boost button at the start of each contraction was heaven. The delivery was seamless and the machine was easy to use. I can’t recommend mamaanditens enough!
I hired the Tens to assist in my first labour.It was recommended to me by a friend who is also a midwife.
I’m so grateful I did it helped me to focus it & provided me a natural pain management for the majority of my labour.
I would highly recommended.
I used this though my whole labour & worked amazing
I highly recommend
Would highly recommend hiring a tens for labour. Worked a treat from the begging until I had to take it off in labour. The hire service was also very easy and straightforward. They sent absolutely everything that was needed to make the tens experience a easy one. Including the return post bag!
Great product. Very happy Mumma! Speedy delivery of product, super easy instructions and return process was clear and easy to do, which postpartum was amazing. Xx